- your name
- email address
- phone number
- your gender
- your location
If you create your account using your login from a Social Network Site, we will access and collect the information that your privacy settings on that Social Network Site permits us to access so that we can create your account for you. We can also collect the contact information of your friends, if you choose to connect your contacts and address book information with your account, so that you can connect with your friends when you play our Games.
We also automatically collect certain information when you use our Games, like the Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using a browser), operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring site, your location (if you enable this feature), and a device identifier (if using a mobile device). You can enable or disable location services when you use our Games at anytime, through your browser or mobile device settings. We also automatically collect certain information through the use of "cookies”. A cookie is a small data file that your browser places on your computer that helps us better understand how you interact with and use our Sites. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
We use the information we collect for the purposes described below:
- to provide our Games and related services or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions;
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
- to personalize and improve our Games and your experiences when you use our Games;
- to increase the functionality and user friendliness of our Games;
- to monitor and analyze usage and trends of our Games and our Sites,
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our Games;
- to find and connect with your friends (when instructed by you);
- to interact with and play our Games with your friends ; and
- for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
What Information Do We Share With Others?
We will not share the personal information we have collected from you, except as described below:
- with certain Social Network Sites, if you allow such sharing;
- with your friends with whom you want to connect with, and according to the preferences set in your account;
- with service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of our Games and our Sites (these service providers may have access to your personal information but only to the extent necessary to perform services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose that information or use it for any other purposes);
- we may share aggregated information and non-identifiable information that does with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes;
- when we believe that we are legally authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
- in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where user information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
What About Links to Other Websites?
What Security Measures Do We Take To Protect Your Information?
We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, however, despite those efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. In the event that your personal information is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will promptly notify you if your personal information has been compromised as required by applicable law.
How Do You Access Your Information?
If you have an account, you can access and modify the information you provided us through your account. If you completely delete all such information, then your account will become deactivated and you will not be able to access our Games through your account. If you would like us to delete your personal information from our system, please contact us with a request that we delete your personal information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request; however, we may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for other legitimate business purposes.
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, we may transfer your personal information to the United States and processes it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Removal of Information from Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.